Saturday, October 29, 2005

[hey i got time to post a blog afta all=D!] im ere to share a dream tat i had yesterday night.....we were at this building tat was burning wif large flames.......ppl running out.....d girl hu made my heart jump was ignoring me....she never let me kn0w where's my place in her heart.....i was looking for her in tat building while ppl running d opposite direction tat i was going....i ran high and low....saw her crying at d edge of a room...........i approached her......for tat time, i dun care if d flame burns me, large object falls on me, whatever, i dun care. she had my feelings over-whelmed. she was telling me her difficulties she had been through.....for not telling me her true feelings.....and i gave her a long warm hug....whispering to her everything will b alright....i will cherish tat moment forever ....

2 comments:

debra fong said...

OOOHHH..nice dreamm.so sweeettt..=)

MengLeong said...

at least u read my blog...=)