Friday, April 24, 2009

I have feelings too.

Jac made me a burger. She might not be the person who is most familiar around the kitchen, but she sure did put in a lot of effort and amaze me with her culinary attempts :).

I've no idea the burger was coming, it was a total surprise! I was about to take a picture of it but she forbids me to. So I'm just gonna share with you what were the materials used for this burger I call Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-Burger :p. By the fact it probably has sufficient calories to last me a day. You must be thinking 'Ridiculous'! but hold your words, the burger contain almost every ingredient you can think of. Probably a little too much for a casual meal :p.

The burger has ;

Toasted sesame seed bun with butter!

1 chicken patty.

Sliced sausage.

Cheeeeese.

3 eggs O.O

You think that's all? Nope, there's more! :D

1 fish patty!

Sliced carrots & cabbage.

& EVEN TUNA!

Did I miss out any? That's one filling burger!

I love you, no matter what.

No comments: