Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bang.

Did I mention anything bout my mom's driving earlier?
She gets your heart pumping hard everytime.
Not because her driving is exciting, but its scary.

I experienced an accident this morning on my way to school.

----------

I was fixing the radio, then bang!

*my bro took the picture for insurance purpose.

If you were wondering, what caused the crack,
Its my head.

That answers why my head ache this morning.
And it still hurts.

------------
Wow, a bang and I still get to keep my head.
weee.

.

.

and ouch.

9 comments:

kikie* said...

my my...that's one tough coconut you have there, bimbim! :P

kikie* said...

that should say "coconut head". no just coconut. my bad!

SianG said...

Pain Is Pleasure..lol

♥Ŵēęňīʼnx♥ said...

felton
Eeeeew.
Painful.
You have one tough head tiger.

debra fong said...

that crack looked like when my brother hit the screen when there was a mosquito flying in the car
XP

nicci said...

haha x)
You're not alone. :P
that happened to my sister before.
it was amazing how she cracked it with her 3 year old head.

The Nemeshuan said...

Errr, Proton Wira?

Chingy -* said...

someone else calls you tiger tooooo?
ROFL.
hehe.
anyway .. doesn't your head just hurt?
NGEhEHEHE ! =D

MengLeong said...

kirsten : tough?pain ler:b!

sersiang : i don't really think its pleasurable..haha

weeninx : im sorry you are..?

debra : ya come ask ur bro come hit the windscreen again.

nicci : 3 year old head?gosh!still fragile kan?

nemeshuan : yeap wira.

yiching : noo!yes it hurts=_=