Saturday, November 24, 2007

Not satisfied with your Chemistry paper?

For your information, I'm pretty much a Chemistry-noob.
However I thought that this year's SPM Chemistry paper was pretty easy.
A Chemistry-noob can say that, I bet most of you science students felt the same.

Oh, just a note if you were busy revising for Bio/Econs/Accounts/ICT and no time to read the newspaper.

If you were busy revising, you wouldn't be here checking my blog, would you? haha.

Star newspaper - Page 24.

"Students must not worry about losing any marks"
"If it is our mistake we will make the necessary adjustments so they will not be disadvantaged"

-The Malaysian Examinations Syndicate Director Datuk Mohammed Zakaria Mohd Noor

So worry not!
No big deal :)

---

Oh yes.
A couple of days after our History paper is history, Ezmir sent me this.
I thought I should share it with you guys.


"Muahahahaha! Pierced thru 284 pages of evil! " - quoted by the all time Infamous & Notorious [IN] Ezmir.

That's one sharp sword.
But why la go destroy that book, I wouldn't do that.
Tak sampai hati.
Got memories and my sweat(and also drools) on it.

2 comments:

ZB said...

lolz... you killed the Sejarah book!

MengLeong said...

not meee,
my friend did and he sent me the picture!

i wouldn't do that :b