Friday, February 22, 2008

I've got Hong Kong Celebrity Friends.

I just realized that :O.
As I was reading the papers on Edison Chen's news conference regarding his explicit sex photos, I came to realize that,

BASIL & EDISON CHEN HAVE SOME RESEMBLANCE.
Not that Basil is involved in a sex scandal, but I mean appearance wise!
Now that I shall introduce 3 of my friends who I think resemble these other 3 Hong Kong stars.

BASIL

EDISON CHEN

Haha girls, I know most of your love for Edison Chen has faded due to his scandal. So, you might wanna ogle on Basil instead. Slow down girls, he's taken.
----

SER SIANG

ANDY LAU

For this one, I suggest you only keep your eye on Andy Lau, because apparently, he's still single! Meanwhile, Siang is pretty much taken and occupied.
---

DANIEL TAN

KEVIN CHENG

Haha need not say much, Daniel and Kevin both are eye candies for girls.
---

Look a likeeee man.
They really do have resemblance, or at least I thought so.

Any of you have friends and their celebrity look-a-likes?
Share it with us :b.

No comments: