Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Another year passed, another year older.

Yi Ching Yi Ching. :)
Oh yes the cute one is 16! haha.

This picture is taken 2 years ago. Woah, 2 years sounds looooong.

Happy Birthday Tigress :)!
it sucks to have your birthday during exam seasons, but oh well it's better than last year right when you fell awfully sick.
After your exam we go lepak kay? :)

& Happy Belated Birthday to you too Sarah Chan who's in the far left of the picture :).

---

Can anyone die of boredom?
Like literally.

Well, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't die such a way during this semester break as...
Yes, I started to indulge in Defense of the Ancients, DOTA.
It's definitely an addictive game, undeniable.


It reminds me a lot of the Lord of The Rings.
With all the War among the Humans, Dwarfs, Elves, Orcs and all.
Blizzard consists of a group of geniuses.

DOTA was actually introduced years ago, I never gave in to the game though I've been constantly reminded how awesome it is. YES, I am out-of-date, late starter or whatever you wish to address me with. I never thought I would play that game, after maintaining the impressive abstinence from this much talked about game.

Wait till I get my hands on Counter Strike.

**

Who's your favourite Hero, dear Dota lovers?
Mine has to be Lina Inverse. :)
NO, I'm no pervie, she's good la.

No comments: