Friday, October 31, 2008

Just wanted to put something up my blog.

RULE #1
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2
Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
It depends on the magnitude of the betrayal. Nahhhh of course I would not.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Have the people revolving around me stay in perfect health, and share an abundance of happiness.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
A butt that looks like a football. I'm kidding, whose butt looks like a football?

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
The things I wanna do with a billion dollars would be listless.

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
Very unlikely, haha.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone and be loved.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
3 hours 45 mins. HAHA :D

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I would gradually swallow the fact and make better of the situation after letting go.

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
My gf is poor in acting haha. Jessica Alba please.

10. Will you invite Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
Sure.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time.?
10 years time, I would be 28. Getting financially stable and have many Meng Leong juniors :).

12. What's your fear?
To be left and ditched by my loved ones.

13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look at my phone and check what time is it.

14. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes, and I meant it.

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I would pick the one that has a bigger and more captivating eyes :).

16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I usually forgive and forget. But when the matter done by someone is totally ridiculous and unacceptable, I think I can only forgive but not forget.

17.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Having a relationship.

18. If your girlfriend/boyfriend told u that she/he is actually a prince/princess, what will u do.?
She's no princess, she's my 'Quin' :D

I want to tag
no one :b

No comments: