- I attended my first week of my final and 3rd semester of my Foundation Year.
- Woke up at 12.30pm on Tuesday.
- Love the sight of her every morning :).
- Failed to think of a name for a teddy bear.
- Played futsal.
- Changing my degree course from Business Admin to Banking Finance.
- Figured out who would I be staying with for the next 3 years when I'm at Kampar.
- Got pissed off by the inefficient UTAR admins, as usual.
- Was caught by patrolling polices around Happy Garden for being naughty. NOT haha.
- Was laughed at for being 'sensitive' :\.
- Drove past a BMW that was on caught in a blaze.
- Went to Rain's place at Kepong to celebrate his and Chian Wei's birthday.
- Supposed to be 'surprised', hahahaha.
- Attended Khairil's Raya open house 17 days after Raya haha.
- Received an early birthday gift from Sabrina - a book on baking. Thank you so much Sab! :)
- Drank some chicken rice chilly. A whole cup of it. It was a task.
- Think I should start preparing for the Terry Tee + Megan Fox (Terry Fox) run.
- Came across the best line of the week, with May Ee quoting Ser Siang, "Obama is Osama's brother".
- Was very close to breaking my neck.
- I'm too lazy to continue.