Monday, August 10, 2009

FOODS THAT I ADORE

Hey there! I've recently completed ALL my assignments and Mid Term tests, so I think I deserved a little self-declared time off and give my mind some rest and chill out. Which.. leaves me some time fantasizing all the lovely food I adore. After all, they are necessity in our lives :D.

Name : Oyster Mee Sua (OMG LOOK AT THOSE OYSTERRRS *%$#*#*!!)
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks (1U/Mid Valley)
How I like it to be : More oyster and the sambal-like chilli. Ownage.

---

Name : Asam Laksa
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : Laksa Shack, SS3 Pasar Malam, Ming Tien Food Court, Penang & Aunty Farah's :D
How I like it to be : SPICY. More 'har ko' (prawn paste). I finish every single bit of edible details on a bowl of asam laksa. Ahh.

---

Name : Rojak Buah
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : Bayu Timor(Taman Megah), Damansara Jaya Food Court(Near Atria) & Penang
How I like it to be : Showered with flavourful rojak sauce, more KEROPOK, more MANGO. Kangkung would be a bonus. Woohoo!

---

Name : Kerabu Mango
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : Thai Fare at certain malls, Thailand & my Grandma's :D
How I like it to be : With good semi-ripe mangoes, SPICY, more 'har mai' (dried shrimps). *drooling.

---

Name : Prawn Mee
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : SS2 Mee Yoke Lim & Penang
How I like it to be : With 'beehoon' (rice vermicelli), fresh shrimps :D

---


Name : Mango with Glutinous Rice
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : Thai Food Fare at certain malls & Thailand
How I like it to be : Sweet fresh mangoes, a little bit of sweetened coconut milk :).

----

Name : Man Yee Mee (Braised Yee Mee)
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : Taman Paramount Tai Chow, Damansara Utama [Forgot the restaurant names :( ]
How I like it to be : With gratifying sambal chilli and cuttle fish

---

Name : Ayam Masak Merah
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : Taman Tun Dr. Ismail Pak Cik's [I forgotten the exact location :( ], Indian/Malay weddings sometimes serve this yummy chicken too :D
How I like it to be : SPICY SPICY SPICY. BIG PIECE OF CHICKEN PLS.

---

Name : Pan Mee
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : Bao Bao restaurant (Aman Suria), a restaurant at Taman Paramount that I forgotten the name :(.
How I like it to be : I prefer thin noodles, flavourful soup, and most importantly with delightful chilli! The chilli served at Bao Bao.. is heavenly good. The green coloured one. A MUST try for spicy food lovers.

---

Name : Nasi Lemak
Where do I seek for these lovely food? : Opposite Taman Megah's Rumah Orang Cacat, Village Park (Damansara Utama)
How I like it to be : Served with scrumptious ayam rempah, fried egg, sambal cuttle fish, more sambal but less peanuts!

**

UHH I'M HUNGRY.
All those scrumptious foods are to be blamed.
So, what are your favourite delicacies?

No comments: