Thursday, October 11, 2007

LOVE BIO FOR GOOD LIFE AND PROSPERITY.

Pn. Lim Mui Lee (our BELOVED Bio teacher), has instructed SerSiang, WeiJing and I to upload several Bio Papers from various sources. It took me like, REALLY LONG to scan all these, so please do appreciate it, do it, and score A1 in Bio for SPM. I've no idea how to compile it into one file, so I UPLOADED THEM ONE BY ONE on FotoPage.com(damn dumb?). One more thing, why did I scanned so much(almost 200 pages)? Whats in it for me? Haha well I guess Its You That Matters.

STEPS TO GET THE BIO PAPERS, YOU BIO LOVERS.

  1. Click on the link below.
  2. Right click to save the pictures one by one(very tidious, I know)
  3. & Print!
*Have fun printing 'em.
I bet many don't even bother looking at it?
158 FREAKING PAGES.
ESTIMATED TIME TAKEN : 8 HOURS.
I'M DONE SCANNING. CHEERS.



Oh one more thing.
Bio Tips

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its nothing got to do with Bio, but thanks for clicking on my ads to help me earn some $$ :b.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hey MengLeong!

Thanks for the Bio papers (:
And I'm really sorry I couldn't help you scan.

Well, I clicked your Bio Tips three times before realising what you wrote down there! Heee!

Moo*