Saturday, September 13, 2008

Leaving, leaving.

Up to today, so many of our friends have already left their nests and study aboard. I get kinda sick doing so many departure posts. Grace left for U.K. together with Vivien to pursue their interest in fashion/art/design?? there.

GUYS SHE'S GOOD CHECK OUT HER MOUTH CAPACITY *WINK WINK
Was this the picture that made your mouth being so infamous :P?

& yesterday night I just attended Khei Sheen's(Khei Sze's elder sister) farewell, her whole family were so warm to the guests which made us felt really comfortable in her lovely house.

WHATS WITH PEOPLE LEAVING ALL WTF!

---

I'm here to clarify that Tzia Tzia is not the girl I like from UTAR, so don't go making assumptions all. There were quite a number of my friends thinking that Tzia Tzia was the one haha.

---

So far, I've completed my Writing for Business, Writing for Mass Communication, Management and Sociology paper. Man, do I adore my lecturers or what! I had pretty precise tips and thanks to good concentrative hearing, I managed to spot various questions and there's a point I couldn't help but kept smiling to the question paper. Don't worry, I'm still sane and no I'm not turning to a nerd.

Come come 2 papers left, Marketing and Web Page Design, woohoo.

But.
But what's in store for me during the semester break?


I want a piece of Chocolate Cake :|

No comments: