Sunday, September 07, 2008

Tagged by Tzia Tzia

1. The last(you mean currently?) person to tag you is?

Tzia Tzia

2. What relationship of you with him/her?
Friend.


3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
  • She's a man's lady (wtf do we even have that term haha)
  • She's a hottie (GUYS I KNOW YOU AGREE WITH ME, DON'T DENY NANA)
  • She's very approachable, friendly.
  • She's both naughty and decent, I presume haha.
  • She's outgoing, witty and expressive.
4. The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you.
So far... Er, I'm not too sure of that :).

5. The most memorable words that he/she said to you.
Er.. "Leah Dizon is soo hooot"..? haha

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
I will be a subject of hatred among the many other TziaTzia's fans. haha.

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
also be a subject of hatred among the many other fans of hers. :P

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on?
Ooo I don't complain much, and she's just fine :).

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
I can't think of any reason :P.

10. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
You tell me! I don't know haha.

11. The overall impression of him/her is...
The subject of many guys' fantasy hahahaha (take it in a clean, positive way with a pinch of
naughty-ness :] )

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Ugly duckling?

13. The character of you for yourself is?
You tell me.

14. On contrary, the character you hate yourself is?
My jealous nature?

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
A fatboy :).

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them
YOU! Wash my clothes. hahaha :)

17. 10 people to tag: (I don't wanna tag, so the following are just names?)
  1. Thian Hong
  2. Ser Siang
  3. Yong Meng
  4. Jacqueline
  5. Fardina
  6. Ethan
  7. Wei Kit
  8. Daniel
  9. Khy Li
  10. Kit Weng
18. Who is number 2 having relationship with?
Who else if it's not May Ee. heehee.

19. Is number 3 a male of female?
Er... er... male :b

20. If number 7 and number 10 be together would it be a good thing?
Wei Kit and Kit Weng, I see a prospect there. Ask Wei Kit to exhibit his "mushroom" again :).

21. How about number 5 and numeber 8?
Daniel and Dina? Haha ooo I know Dina thinks Daniel is hot though.

22. What is number 1 studying about?
Doing his final year in High School.

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Who? Which one?

24. Is number 4 single?
Yeah she is, currently :).

25. Say something about number 2
The golden boy with a caring nature for everyone around him.

THATS ALL?
owhkay. haha.

No comments: