Thursday, October 07, 2010

Broga Hill, Semenyih



Last week, I joined Josy's KL gang to Broga Hill, Semenyih. Despite meeting them only twice, I feel very welcomed by this friendly group of people, and I do not feel as if I'm the outcast of their social circle. They are as friendly as they are outgoing, the Broga Hill trip was planned on short notice. 
The 7 of us having steamboat at Sri Petaling, 2 days before the Broga Hill trip.
We meet up at Bukit Jalil around 4.30am before cramping all into 1 Toyota Avanza. With approximately 1 hour drive, we reached the foothill which is a oil palm plantation, opposite a rabbit farm. Started our hike up at around 6am, in the dark.

Note, if anyone of you are planning to hike up Broga Hill, bring torch lights, wear long track pants and pack light. Long track pants is good if you do not want to feed the mosquitoes like I did :(. Good to note the weather too, anything other than a good clear weather would definitely ruin the trip.

Pictures courtesy from Kok Yin and Natalie.

Kelvin and Denise updating their Facebook stating they're at Broga Hill :P.
As the sun rises. Can't see the sun rising directly because it was covered by dense clouds.
Take a break, have a Kit Kat :).
Group pichaa Kelvin, Denise, myself, Josy, Mei Yee, Natalie and Kok Yin :)
---
Later on, we entertained ourselves by taking jump shots x)







---

& we continued hiking up :).

 
Lovely. ;)
I actually was tying my shoe lace with a right leg raised before Kok Yin asking me to pose this lol. Almost 'chao kong' :P
Denise sweet-talking these aunties with the intention of getting her son's number. Kidding xP.


Finally, a decent picture of us, Denise :).





--

The view from the top is amazing. Denise described the scenic view saying "Woah.. So nice. It's like the Windows Wallpaper" haha :P 

 
 

Breathtaking view from the top





---


No matter where I go, no matter what I do, at the end of the day all I think of is...


Chocolate cakes.

--

I'm loving my holidays. But there's a part of me that is incomplete.

No comments: