Monday, January 28, 2008

Getting together with old friends bring new adventure.

Chiaw Yee's 18th at The Apartment.

Didn't we have a good time catching up with our old classmates? :)
& yes I got Chiaw Yee a bottle of whitening lotion! to make her so fair till Snow White gets jealous :b.

'Car' May !

Group Picha!

---

On the same day it was ThianHong's Farewell Gathering at the Laundry.
So yeah I arrived late along with my YongMeng, WeiKit, Cheryl and others.


---

ThianHong's Departure.

Well big boy already. There were altogether 4 cars heading to KLIA. Not like the last time, we all cramped into Aunt Carol's van.

:O

Thian Hong, see you soon.
Take care buddy!

---

Anybody interested in participating in the coming Kuala Lumpur International Marathon?
Tell me cause I am!

But I'm a weakling I think 10km will do this year for me :p.

For further details please visit the official KL Marathon site

DATE : 30TH MARCH 2008 (SUNDAY)
VENUE : START / FINISH - DATARAN MERDEKA

It's in 8 weeks time, start training!

No comments: