Thursday, January 31, 2008

Meng Wai's Appreciation Day.

Also means, it is his birthday!
Happy Birthday Fat boy.
*although he's as thin as a stick now, you'll know why I address him so as you scroll down and see the pictures
You're 19 years old, that's OLD!

Too bad you don't read my blog, but I know your friends do!
So I shall promote your pictures.

We're macho boys. My brother is in navy green.

ML : YOU GO SEARCH FOR TREASURE WHILE I SIP ON THIS RUM.
I've got beer belly :O

"We meditate and become Ultraman. Hi-yeak.!"

TELL ME IF HE'S NOT FAT/CHUBBY.

Happy Birthday again.

What can I say, he's a very responsible son and brother.
Wanna know what's the agenda in his everyday life?
It's either Study/Sleep/Football.
Poor kid.

The only drawback of this fella is he doesn't go out and mingle so much like I do. Come on la faster get a girlfriend.

& let me drive your car please =_=

No comments: