Sunday, March 09, 2008

What's in it for you?

I really have been occupied lately, assignments and my Mid-Terms.
The bane of the assignments and assessments are inevitable.
So far I can say I did not too bad, except for Accounts.
This subject appears very much like a Martian to me. It's gonna be tough if I'm choosing to be an Accountant. Heaven forbids miracle happens.

So far, I got to know I scored the highest for Maths, Economics and Public Speaking Presentation in my class :).

---

A little note, our NS trainee friends will be back on the 11th March.
& doom's day is... (better not say anything to jinx it :P)
Call me superstitious or whatever you want.

---

Oh, a very belated birthday wish for Wei Kit here exclusively on my blog.

Our Buddha-look-a-like friend, who never fails to make us ;
  • laugh at his lame remarks
  • run away from his loud but friendly fart.
  • feel impressed with his exam grades.
  • feel excited/disgusted when he kisses YongMeng.
Happy Belated Birthday Soo Tho Wei Kit!

---

I watched 10, 000 BC recently.
THE MOVIE IS AWESOME SHIT.

I loved it.
  • Wanna watch how prehistoric men hunt down mammoths?
  • Wanna know what did the prehistoric man do when he came face to face with a saber toothed tiger?
  • Wanna check on the hot actress Evolet played by Camilla Belle?
  • You've got a thing for untidy men/women in prehistoric attire.
Either you suit the criteria above or you don't, I still recommend you to watch this movie. Good stuff.

----

Oh, election fever.
Who did you guys vote for? (if you're eligible to vote)
It kinda surprises me on how badly Barisan Nasional is defeated.
Like how Pak Lah mentioned ; "Clear proof of democracy at work in the country"
My intuitions are telling me this Barisan Nasional people are deeply devastated with their loss.

I know a great number of the people backing DAP.
Khy Li, Ethan, SerSiang's mum for example.
& how Dina has an infatuation on Tony Pua who won the parliamentary seat of Petaling Jaya Utara defeating Chew Mei Fun.

It's 2.00am now.
*yawns.

1 comment:

Nimalan D said...

Opposition all the way